PLEASE NOTE: This is the Archived Sexyloops Board from years 2004-2013.
Our active community is here: https://www.sexyloops.co.uk/theboard/

ACICI - new instructor website

Hal Jordan
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Hal Jordan »

Haysie looks better in the uniform than you do. :unclesam:

Besides - he wasn't around long enough to piss off as many people as you have. :p
Bernd
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Bernd »

Paul Arden wrote:Haysie and I share beds sometimes.
Peter enjoys sleeping under the car? :D
Bernd Ziesche
www.first-cast.de
Paul Arden
Fly God 2010

Post by Paul Arden »

Peter and I have never actually slept under a car together, Bernd. It's just been a few chicks up 'til now. I haven't even slept under the car with Ronan. He slept under while I slept inside it, or I slept under while he slept in a tent. Sleeping under the car is a very personal space and I don't give up the engine side lightly.
It's an exploration; bring flyrods.

Flycasting Definitions
Casting Matters
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Casting Matters »

Posts can be ambiguously interpreted depending on view or circumstances if they are not clear, or perhaps refer back to personal experiences. Not saying any post was but just to clarify things, I was wondering in my mind how the FFF would be able to follow any ethics committee route if or when there was initial non co operation from anyone involved. Do they then follow that process alone?

The irony I referred to is from personal experience of a past ethics committee. I wouldn't be in agreement with some of Marks general summary.
Marc LaMouche
BBBB No 2,5 Le NP

Post by Marc LaMouche »

Casting Matters wrote:The irony I referred to is from personal experience of a past ethics committee. I wouldn't be in agreement with some of Marks general summary.
hi Robert,
this matter obviously didn't go to the Ethics committee so what's there to disagree with ?

cheers,
marc
Stoatstail50
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Stoatstail50 »

then the ethics committee system, which is generally acknowledged to have been applied fairly, up to now

Do you mean this bit Robert ?

I don't think that anybody here is aware of your personal experience of the Ethics Committee...which I understand was not necessarily good...so, on that basis, I withdraw the above remark....

Nevertheless, applying it at all would be a step in the right direction in the current circumstances. Applying it fairly may be just too much to expect...
Casting Definitions

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
Casting Matters
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Casting Matters »

Stoatstail50 wrote:
then the ethics committee system, which is generally acknowledged to have been applied fairly, up to now
Do you mean this bit Robert ?

I don't think that anybody here is aware of your personal experience of the Ethics Committee...which I understand was not necessarily good...so, on that basis, I withdraw the above remark....

Nevertheless, applying it at all would be a step in the right direction in the current circumstances. Applying it fairly may be just too much to expect...
Hi Mark,

Yeah that's it. Thanks for that.

Just wanted to clarify that and thats all.

Thanks again.
easterncaster
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by easterncaster »

.... yeah, about that Ethics thingy :

It was really quite simple and straight forward decent what should have been done but evidently PGreenlee can do what ever the fck he wants and what he did was drop trou' and leave a big ol' pile of steaming crap on the FFF.

He should have done this - a simple, professional, mannered, high-road response :

Dear Ethics Committee Chair,

I believe we have an issue that the ethics committee should look into.

It involves a website that D+D have created : http://www.internationalcastinginstructors.com/index.php/home

Also, be advised that there are past issues with D+D that may carry some weight as to any actions taken involving the above web site.

Sincerely,
PG

Respectfully,
Craig

MCI
FFF - North East Council board