PLEASE NOTE: This is the Archived Sexyloops Board from years 2004-2013.
Our active community is here: https://www.sexyloops.co.uk/theboard/

Auction Rules

Biology
IB3 Member Level 1

Auction Rules

Post by Biology »

Firstly, a BIG THANK YOU to Paul, Eric and the Sexyloops admin team for hosting the Tying for Solar Aid auction, we really appreciate your support.

Thanks also to Deer Creek Flies and Phil Holding for your generous sponsorship.

Auction Rules

The auctions will end at midnight (GMT) on the 26th June 2009. The winning bid should then be made as a donation here

I will despatch direct to the winner.
Over the weekend I'll set up individual lots. We have flies sets from:

Paul Arden - six kick-ass RFU's
Niklas Dahlin - signature fly set including presentation box
Roy Christie - the original inverse, reverse parachute fly innovator will supply a set of hardcore RPE's, the fly that catches any trout, anywhere... f'real!
Hans Weilenmann - signature fly set
Deer Creek (marathon sponsor) - multiple sets of awesome designs, there's lures. nymphs, dries - something for every situation
Biology's Small Fly Funk - I'll be tying for 24hrs, and will supply all flies in the C&F box of your choice. At the end of the auction, just PM with your preferred box and I'll order this from Fly Tackle Europe
Mick Hall - Our latest contributor will supply signature flies from Australia

The single highest bidder in the auctions will also receive a copy of the brand new book "The Solar Century" edited by Dr Jeremy Legget.

Why are we doing this...?

Please watch the Solar Aid videos to find out how just £10.53 makes a massive difference to the most impoverished communities in Africa.

Thanks,
Andy
"There are no passengers on spaceship Earth - We are all crew." - Marshall McLuhan

Small Fly Funk