PLEASE NOTE: This is the Archived Sexyloops Board from years 2004-2013.
Our active community is here: https://www.sexyloops.co.uk/theboard/

Marlin and Sailie Trip - Pemba Channel, Kenya, Jan 2013

Sudesh
IB3 Member Level 1

Marlin and Sailie Trip - Pemba Channel, Kenya, Jan 2013

Post by Sudesh »

Hello guys...

I am pulling together a trip to target Marlin and Sails in Kenya, in Jan 2013. The fishing will be out of Shimoni on the south coast of Kenya, fishing into the Pemba channel. I intend fishing with Simon Hemphill from Sea Adventures (www.bigame.com) on his boat Kamara II. Simon has a PHD in marine biology, but runs a charter boat. I have fished with him and his crew previously (when shooting a TV programme), and they are the most professional and skilled crew I have experienced between Kenya, Mozambique, Seychelles, South Africa and Maldives.

I am looking for just three other anglers to join me and share costs. The trip will include 5 days of fishing, 7 nights accommodation, 2 way transfer from Mombasa, and of course return flights to Kenya. The fishing is $800 per day for the boat (4 anglers sharing), accommodation is $100 per person per night (at Betty's Camp), return transfer is $400 (shared among 4 angler), flights will depend on where you are flying from, and food for our own accounts. I don't foresee much more costs than what I have mentioned. I do not want to handle money, so I expect each angler to pay their own way, and also to pay a deposit into Simon's account to secure a booking. I will work out and communicate the amounts once we have a group confirmed.

The fishing format will be on a 15min rotation between four anglers, with one angler up on the rod and one on standby. Tackle for each angler's own account.

Please let me know if you would like to join me - just pop me a PM.

Kind regards
Sudesh
Bamba Flyfishing Adevntures
www.bamba.co.za