PLEASE NOTE: This is the Archived Sexyloops Board from years 2004-2013.
Our active community is here: https://www.sexyloops.co.uk/theboard/

Ottawa silences scientist over salmon study - Article with disappointing allegations..

Forum for discussing fisheries conservation and other environmental issues related to fish, wildlife, watersheds, and aquatic ecosystems.
mattklara
IB3 Member Level 1

Ottawa silences scientist over salmon study - Article with disappointing allegations..

Post by mattklara »

Sign the petition supporting wild steelhead release on Oregon's Umpqua River system.

Sign The Petition Here

"What are the odds that Matt has a steelhead tattoo located somewhere on his body?" - joesnuffy
Harps
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Harps »

"he documents show the Privy Council Office, which supports the Prime Minister's Office, stopped Kristi Miller from talking about one of the most significant discoveries to come out of a federal fisheries lab in years.

I wish it was an isolated event...

Coast Guard worker in trouble for speaking against gov't
Art shows pressured to shut down dissenting artist
Senate Pages Protesting
Gov't ties to loss of West coast salmon
Fishery Officers Cut
Fisheries managers frustrated at gov't actions

And I could go on and on about the last year of governance...
This new Harper majority gov't has been busy. Might as well live in a police state (expect less comments from me online now).

I wish I knew what this new science report said? I bet it's damning to either the gov't or the fish farm industry or to both!
"Hippies smell better Naked."
mattklara
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by mattklara »

I'll bet there is an underground black market or something in canada for science.
Sign the petition supporting wild steelhead release on Oregon's Umpqua River system.

Sign The Petition Here

"What are the odds that Matt has a steelhead tattoo located somewhere on his body?" - joesnuffy