PLEASE NOTE: This is the Archived Sexyloops Board from years 2004-2013.
Our active community is here: https://www.sexyloops.co.uk/theboard/

One Sock - $12.73

Zoran
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Zoran »

Congrats to happy( :oh: ) Winner Gerald!
The best bid up to date ,shame that I missed it out,but still The Sock will be in SA !
( I mean,please don't send it to White House ,they got enough stinking)

Now,you will become a most popular FF Mate in SA .
Why?
Because everybody will want to fish in your company.
Why?
Because except You,your FF Mate and Paul Socks-there will be no one FFman in ten kms diameter around ! :p
Beautiful fishing in untouchable area ,completely alone :D :D :D
More,you can make a good business,you can rent it,for R1.000 per day at least ! :cool:

Smells,
Zoran
Grubscrew
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Grubscrew »

Hey Z, if old Georgey boy for some bizarre reason doesn't like his pressie and returns it, we can ask Paul to forward it here. I might even let you borrow it for certain special occasions.

I just want to make it absolutely clear that under no circumstance should The Sock™ be exposed to any soap or water whatsoever. This is purely a safety consideration since attempting to wash The Sock™ is well known (and scientifically proven) to be an exercise in futility. It simply presents such grave danger that it borders on suicide.

G.
Don't tell fishy stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
sms
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by sms »

Grubscrew wrote:I just want to make it absolutely clear that under no circumstance should "The Sock™" be exposed to any soap or water whatsoever. This is purely a safety consideration since attempting to wash “The Sock™” is well known (and scientifically proven) to be an exercise in futility. It simply presents such grave danger that it borders on suicide.
And don't forget about the global warming. Be sure that it won't fly above any ice sheet (on land). Othewise in case of an accidental corrosion of the plane over the ice sheet that will melt and result in the disappear of such places as Maldives due to sea level rise.

Cheers,
I'm here just for the chicks.

President of The Village Idiots of Vantaa Rapids
President of The Casting Federation of Finland

-Sakke
Grubscrew
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Grubscrew »

:D :laugh:

I actually have no use for The Sock™ as yet, but I'm hoping it's going to evolve into something else...

G.
Don't tell fishy stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.