PLEASE NOTE: This is the Archived Sexyloops Board from years 2004-2013.
Our active community is here: https://www.sexyloops.co.uk/theboard/

Under the Rainbow

Forum for discussing fisheries conservation and other environmental issues related to fish, wildlife, watersheds, and aquatic ecosystems.
snjeshka
IB3 Member Level 1

Under the Rainbow

Post by snjeshka »

A month ago Ivica and I lost the best friend we have ever had in our life, our dog Samson.

Samson was part of our famly, spirit of our life,spirit of our travels and fishing adventures.
He was the best dog in the world, great dog with big heart and gentle soul.

It was very hard to us to let him go to "Rainbow Bridge". Our "Bimbis-bambis" is gone forever and has taken a part of our hearts with him
Deep in our souls we cry for him, his leaving hurts to much.We love that gentle guy and miss him very much…

Sometimes , in my dreams,I see him running the heavenly meadows to the river of memory…memory of all those days we spent together…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm6ytMoPhYI
Marc LaMouche
BBBB No 2,5 Le NP

Post by Marc LaMouche »

very sorry to hear that Snjezana and Ivica. rest assured he's in puppy heaven :)
flyfishfairwx
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by flyfishfairwx »

Guys I can't watch the whole thing with out tears.. I am sorry for your loss.. Our pets touch a very special place in us that those that do not have pets (dogs) have no clue is there..Samson it there waiting for you, and will wait as long as it takes...
As in the army I have never had a bad day fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable ones but never a bad one.
Everybody must believe in something and I believe in Fly Fishing and Tying and believe I will
A member of the order of the Odonata
Vice-President of Project Healing Waters & Fly Fishing CANADA
Paul Arden
Fly God 2010

Post by Paul Arden »

Hi Snjeshka and Ivica, I'm very sorry to hear that.

Best wishes, Paul
It's an exploration; bring flyrods.

Flycasting Definitions