PLEASE NOTE: This is the Archived Sexyloops Board from years 2004-2013.
Our active community is here: https://www.sexyloops.co.uk/theboard/

Jagd und Hund

Jeroen
BBBB No5

Jagd und Hund

Post by Jeroen »

Is anyone going to the Jagd und Hund show in Dortmund, from 29-1 to 3-2? My girl friend is going there to show a couple of dogs, so I got myself a press card to check out if there's anything interesting in the fishing show. I was there a couple of years ago, when the fishing part wasn't much to look at. I heard however, that they upgraded it a fair bit. I'll be there on Thursday 31-1.

Cheers,
Jeroen
obi wan fishobi
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by obi wan fishobi »

Hi,

We'll probably be there on Saturday.

Will the Braccos be in Dortmund for the duration of the exhibition? Do you have a stand number where they will be? We've benn following the website for a few years now and would like to see them "in person"...

Best
Christian
Jeroen
BBBB No5

Post by Jeroen »

Hi Christian,

Our braccos won't be, but I think that Harald Koska, a friend of ours will be there with his braccos on Saturday. He is a tall ginger guy with glasses. I am not sure if they have a stand. But I'll try to find out and PM you.

Cheers,
Jeroen
obi wan fishobi
IB3 Member Level 1

thx
Jeroen
BBBB No5

Post by Jeroen »

Hi Christian, the bracco Italiano doesn't have a club in Germany. The owners and breeders (like my girl friend) volunteer to exhibit their dogs on some sort of gun dog parade at the exhibition part of the show. When the exhibition is not on, the owners are probably wandering around the show with their dogs. At least, that was what we did. There will be braccos on the show on Saturday.

Cheers,
Jeroen
obi wan fishobi
IB3 Member Level 1

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for that. Bummer though about your Braccos, would have loved to see them...

Best Christian
Jeroen
BBBB No5

Post by Jeroen »

Whereabout do you live Christian. I am not too far from the German border (depening from where you live in Germany of course). You are always welcome to come over and have a peek.
obi wan fishobi
IB3 Member Level 1

Hi Jeroen,

Thank you, that's very nice of you. I checked, it's about 330 Kilometers. I'll send you a message when the weather is a bit better, O.K.?!
Jeroen
BBBB No5

Post by Jeroen »

NO worries Christian, just let me know. I have four braccos at home at the moment. Unfortunately we had to put our eldest girl to sleep last week. She had a massive, inoperable liver tumor. Not a happy moment..

Cheers,
Jeroen
obi wan fishobi
IB3 Member Level 1

We've been following the website since you've posted a link years ago, when you had the big litter. So we knew about Delizia.

Sad day indeed.

Best
Christian