PLEASE NOTE: This is the Archived Sexyloops Board from years 2004-2013.
Our active community is here: https://www.sexyloops.co.uk/theboard/

Spey to Z - $225 The best Spey Casting DVD

stesiik
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by stesiik »

Hi all!

I just watched the Spey to Z DVD for the first time. Mark my words, this will be a DVD I will watch many times.

I am solidly impressed by the production, the casting but most of all by the inspirational, clear and concise teaching in this movie.

To Greg, Way and Topher. Great DVD guys! Hope I meet you and can buy a lesson from you in the future.

I highly recommend this DVD to anyone interested in seeing great speycasting and teaching with the twohander.

Best Regards
Stefan
Dead fish don´t rise. They spawn poorly too.

Working Casting Definitions
Zoran
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Zoran »

I've got it !
It tooks only 13 days from USA to SA,excellent timing !

Just fast rewieving on Spey Z video tell me that I'll change a lots of my previous casting thinking.

And it's look so easy.....(but it isn't,this is a point in every master piece or top skill)

Spey to Z will be one of the legendary video for our and future generations...

Way,Greg and Topher-thank you Guys !

Cheers,
Zoran
bubba
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by bubba »

Hey Guys:

Thanks for the kind comments on the DVD... More importantly, did everyone get their copy okay? Magnus gave me your "real" names (not your Sexyloops handles). If Zoran got his on the other side of the planet, everyone else should have received theirs as well. Please let me know if you haven't - I or Topher will send a replacement.

We are very interested in your feedback. As "instructors", we are constantly working on our teaching skills - trying to make the potentially complicated as simple as possible. {Especially Paul, who, I believe, thinks that all Spey casts are simply variations of the Single Spey - Ha!}

Apologies off the bat: we weren't able to film as many angles of the casting as we had originally planned, nor did we have every segment that was originally scripted (like real world fishing applications for trout and steelhead in gnarly casting conditions...) We only got 3.5 days of shooting in out of a planned 7, as the weather kinda sucked (we could film in wind, but pouring rain is rough on digital cameras!).

Thanks again for supporting a great cause guys, and thanks to the Sexyloops crew for organizing the auction!