PLEASE NOTE: This is the Archived Sexyloops Board from years 2004-2013.
Our active community is here: https://www.sexyloops.co.uk/theboard/

"Rett linje" Fly Casting DVD - Outstanding Norwegian casting DVD

67-1174685942

Post by 67-1174685942 »

jason_borger wrote:You should consider donating a Videolyzer, Walter! Actually, I hope that project is coming along well. It's a great way to watch one's casting and get motion sick simultaneously... :p
I'll see what I can whip up. I've got a couple of displays I'm evaluating that have much better resolution but I'm not satisfied with the clarity. Camera is much improved though...

Best not to let Kelly and Susan get together for any length of time. Running out of money has never been an issue - I ran out of 2007 $ somewhere back in 1987... :p
Bo Svarre
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Bo Svarre »

Hi Grunde,

Of course it's for the monks, which without a doubt is the main reason for my bidding - it's actually my 2nd donation in support of the monks.
But I'm also looking very much forward to study the movie, which I have read about, but not been able to find here in Denmark.

I have send you a message through the SL messenger.

Stefan, thanks for the 'fight' :p :D , and I'm looking forward to that beer, if you ever comes to Copenhagen, maybe for same casting with Lasse, let me know or if I go north I'll let you know and we can share a bunch of beers.

Cheers

Bo
One solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing. And the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be - John Gierach
Bo Svarre
IB3 Member Level 1

Post by Bo Svarre »

Just for the sake of good order I will just confirm that I have donated the USD 45,00 to The US Campaign for Burma (US Dollars)

See the confirmation below

Thank you for your donation to the US Campaign for Burma. You will receive a thank you letter, which can serve as your receipt, in the mail shortly. If you have made your donation in honor of someone else, a gift card will be sent to informing him or her of your gift. Their e-mail address will not be added automatically to our mailing list - they will be given the option of joining when they receive their gift card.
A confirmation email has been sent to [email]bo.svarre@............com[/email] :

Name: Bo Svarre Nielsen
Date: 2007-11-14 15:56:01
Gift Amount: $45.00
Transaction ID: 11215193

Cheers

Bo
One solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing. And the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be - John Gierach